Keep it light, cool and delicious this summer with a chocolate avocado pudding recipe from All Recipes. Packed with nutrients, this vegan treat is perfect to satisfy your cocoa cravings—guilt-free. Here’s how to make it:
- Avocados—peeled, pitted, and cubed (2)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (1/2 cup)
- Brown sugar (1/2 cup)
- Hazelnut or Coconut Milk (1/3 cup)
- Vanilla extract (2 teaspoons)
- Ground cinnamon (1 pinch)
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Refrigerate for half an hour—then you’re done!
Whether you have the pudding for dessert or prepare it for a get together among friends, you can’t go wrong with this simple, clean and easy recipe that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser. Visit Furnished Quarter’s blog, At Home, for other healthy recipes like a refreshing homemade hummus or zesty summer salad. Have a recipe idea? Mention us at @FurnishedQ on Twitter.